GBI HR Manager, Employee Relations - 12 month secondment/FTC, Open to flexible working
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
12 MONTH SECONDMENT/FTC
We are looking for a HR Manager to join our GBI Employee Relations Team. In this role you will deliver high quality, excellent and consistent service within the Employee Relations Team to meet the business needs and of GSK employees across multiple locations.
The HRM ER Managers are key to the delivery of the ER service, key strategies and projects by providing end to end case management, ER advice and service support.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across GSK lines of business in an end to end case management role with a friendly and supportive team.
WHAT ARE YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
You will work within the GBI Employee Relations Team and work across all of the UK businesses here at GSK to:
- Lead end to end case management for employee relations cases to support all levels of the organisation, specialising in Disciplinary, Greivance, Harassment & Bullying and Employment Tribunal cases but also support the delivery of ER related projects and programmes
- Train, coach and support line managers to build ER capabilities and identify opportunities for proactive ER focus
- Work closely with the business to manage risk and to find the best solution for both employee and business
- Leverage HR Systems and internal and external insights to drive ER analytics, standardisation and efficiencies
- Experience of Blue chip/multinational organisations with fast-moving and complex environments
- A University/College Diploma or Degree (Human Resources, Business, Financial, Customer Services) or equivalent knowledge gained 'on the job'
- Have a passion for Employment Relations
- Experience of leading and coaching managers to resolve employee relations cases with the ability to reduce complexity and risk for the organisation (this knowledge could be gained in a HR generalist role)
- You will have a successful track record within a HR environment supporting multiple business units
- You will have exposure to the External Employee Tribunal arena
- Skilled in process excellence
- CIPD qualified
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.