Associate Director or Manager CMC Regulator Affairs (Oncology), Open to flexible working
Does leading and delivering Chemistry and Manufacturing Controls regulatory strategy interest you? If so, this role may be for you!
As Regulatory Affairs - Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) Manager, you will be responsible for managing global CMC regulatory activities, from early phase clinical through marketing applications and early lifecycle activities for multiple projects and teams simultaneously. You will interpret and advise teams on global guidelines, procedures and policies relating to development, registration and manufacture of new pharmaceutical products, responding readily to changing events and priorities.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Develop and implement complex regulatory strategies
- Work in cross-functional matrix project teams in regulatory, chemical and pharmaceutical development and manufacturing areas
- Maintain high quality standards and raise performance through continuous improvement in the evolving regulatory environment
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 or more years of CMC regulatory experience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master of science degree or PhD
- Experience communicating with senior stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Oncology experience
- Large Molecule experience
- Global market experience including China and Japan
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.