Finance Analyst - Export - open to flexibility
Finance Analyst - Export - open to flexibility
GSK has a 150-year legacy of helping to transform the health, lives and futures of millions of people around the world. We are a science-led healthcare company with more than 100,000 people working in 115 countries. Each year we produce around 4 billion packs of medicine, nearly 900 million doses of vaccine and more than 18 billion packs of consumer healthcare products. Our focus of helping people do more, feel better and live longer is at the centre of all that we aim to do.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE?
The primary purpose of the Finance Analyst - Export is to meet the monthly reporting and SOX control revenue requirements for GSK Exports. This role reports directly into Finance Controller - Export.
WHAT WILL YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
The primary purpose of the Finance Analyst - Export is to meet the monthly reporting and SOX control rev requirements for GSK Exports:
- Intercompany Reporting for GSKE; GRNI & Logging activities for all GSKE ensuring balances maintained to targets.
- Primary escalation point for Genpact Intercompany team with GSKE queries including GRNI and Logging, supporting through to resolution.
- Responsible for weekly comm cells for Aged Intercompany Balances, GRNI, Logging & GIT.
- Approval of Cash Spot Deals on IT2net for GSKE and providing coverage for approval other TPs spot deals.
- Primary point of contact for the E2E re-class process supporting GSKE Commercial markets and GMS markets.
- E2E financial reporting on Bison by liaising closely with GMS and multiple Commercial markets in different countries to resolve Bison submissions queries and reconciling differences.
- Working with the team lead to identify areas for continuous process improvements on a regular basis.
- Review month end bank reconciliations for MENA and monitor reconciling items.
- Assisting with actions from Monthly TB reviews.
- Monitor month end activities to ensure all deadlines are adhered and all activities are completed.
- Work with external audit firm to support timely completion of audits or compliance reporting
- Support ad-hoc Finance Projects throughout the year.
- Produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for management such as analytical reviews and Open IPT analysis.
- Meet service level agreements (SLAs) and performance targets related to TPF.
- Use of GSK packages to perform finance activities GSK packages (JDE, Bison, IT2net).
- Ensuring completion and review of SOX controls for which the Finance Analyst is responsible for.
- Resolve ad-hoc Financial reporting queries.
- Work collaboratively with finance and non-finance colleagues across Trading Partner Finance, Supply Chain Accounting, GMS, external auditors and outsourced shared finance partner.
- Assist in annual inventory revaluation exercise in accordance with annual standard cost changes.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Be an essential part of diverse, global team
- Develop others as part of your own professional growth
You'll also receive a competitive salary package including on target bonus, shares, private medical insurance, Company Pension Plan, annual holiday, private healthcare option, bonus scheme and a share purchase scheme plus a personalised career development pathway.
Interested in Joining the Team?
Please ensure you apply before 13th October 2017 to ensure you're in the running!
If requiring an adjustment for a disability, once selected for
Interview you may contact email@example.com
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
You may apply for this position online by clicking the Apply button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.