Operations & Office Manger - 3 days per week
The role of the Operations & Office Manager is to professionally lead and manage the operations of Momentum, which are vital to enabling both the business strategy and continued successful delivery for our clients. Your passion, positivity and subject matter expertise will shape, deliver and drive improvements across all aspects of business operations.
Your gravitas and ability to earn senior stakeholders trust combined with this role’s broad view across the entire organisation will put you in a unique position to collaborate and influence the direction and growth of the company.
You will be accountable for the smooth and professional running of Momentum operations (which includes operations support to our Canadian business and other new business locations), you will operate across the following areas: Business Management, Quality Management & QMS, IT, Facilities & EMS, Health and Safety & CHAS/ISO, Project Management systems, Office systems, Legal & Insurance, Risk & Resilience Frameworks
Who you are:
You will be a highly organised individual with a passion for operational management and a thorough understanding of business governance and development of a business strategy. You will be a self-starter with exceptional organisational, team management and leadership skills.
Skills, Competencies and Attributes
- Experienced in Operational management and passionate about the critical role this plays in the success of an organisation.
- Experienced in leading change and continuous improvement.
- Excellent organisational, team management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Effective chairing of governance meetings up to Board level.
- Influential, practical and innovative.
- Thorough understanding of business governance and development of a business strategy.
- Able to collaboratively work across the business to ensure that the company remains on track to meets its targets.
- Strong experience of managing the performance of external suppliers.
- Experience of setting and managing operational budgets.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases, information systems (such as Workflow Max, Hubspot and PieSync etc) and CRM.
- Experienced in research methods and data analysis techniques.
- Bid Management experience.
- Experience of working at a senior level in a Consultancy organisation.
- Professional qualifications in operational disciplines.
What we offer you:
The opportunity to work with some of the best professionals in the industry. A vibrant, dynamic and collaborative working environment, in our central London based head office. A competitive renumeration and benefits package, including bonuses with targeted and specialised training and professional development. In-house massages and weekly yoga sessions.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please email a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a great candidate for Momentum Transport Consultancy via the application method below