Part time Financial Controller (3 days a week)
Part-time Financial Controller opportunity for a qualified accountant, (ACCA/CIMA/ACA), with experience in a regulated financial services environment.
This person will have the opportunity to use their commercial skills, developing and supporting the financial management processes for an exciting new business.
Candidates will have knowledge of IFRS Accounting Standards.
- Support CFO as required
- Day-to-day management of finance
- Preparation of management accounts (incl VAT returns) using accounting package Xero
- Statutory Accounts Production, Multi Year and Multi Entity Budgeting and Forecasting experience (financial modelling and scenario analysis)
- Maintain accounts records
- Check and submit quarterly VAT Returns via Xero
- Generate and automate financial reporting, including monthly and quarterly reports for key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage tax and payroll, monitor cashflow and ensure compliance with all financial and legal regulations
- Produce monthly management Accounts for all entities with supporting narratives
- Develop and implement financial reporting process and controls
- Use accounting package, Xero to manage and develop the financial systems and controls
- Assist with the year-end process and group audit
- Ensure that company financial policies and procedures are followed, and internal targets met