Digital Engagement and Implementation Manager, Open to flexible working
4 days left
- Contract Type
Job purpose: Design, Lead and Implement digital development innovation alongside the clinical programs within the clinops portfolio.
- You perform gap analysis and assessment of capability needs and help outline solutions.
- You collaborate with Global Learning & Development, R&D Quality and if appropriate, external learning vendors to maximize efficiencies, standardize approach, priorities, and areas for possible synergies.
- You partner and lead alongside key stakeholders to ensure and outline adoption of new digital processes across the clin ops organization.
- You design, implement and evaluate central, regional and country digital capability development programs.
- You develop, coordinate, and ensure implementation of role specific curricula for Clinical Operations roles focused on the delivery of clinical trials via novel methodologies.
- You co-lead the development of the operational plan and novel clinical protocol design allowing for the integration and execution of novel technologies within the clinical investigation.
- You ensure the development of training metrics/KPIs/compliance reports, for review by relevant leadership teams.
- You ensure the deployment of effective process with a quality mindset embedded within the process.
- You ensure the embedding of effective knowledge management by driving an open learning culture that identifies and communicates key learnings for each Clinical Operations function - these learnings should be aligned to organizational objectives.
- You create, maintain and deliver a scalability plan on digital innovation and processes alongside the clinical teams and functions to allow for sustainable innovation.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Scientific Bachelors' Degree
- Knowledge of essential regulatory guidelines world-wide, Sponsor SOPs, ICH and FDA regulations as they impact all aspects of drug development.
- A broad scientific/pharmaceutical/vaccines industry background in research and development.
- Working knowledge of digital health and innovation solutions within the clinical landscape.
- Solid understanding of regulatory and clinical impact as a result of new innovative procedures related to digital health.
- Previous experience in assessment of capabilities.
- Comfortability working in change mgmt. and open environments
- Previous experience in adult technical learning/training design, delivery and evaluation.
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus :
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels of the organization in order to meet objective or deliverable.
- Good stakeholder management and excellent communication skills are necessary to meet needed mindset and behavioural changes that will be required by the business.
- Team spirit, autonomy, scientific rigor, analytical mindset & strong networking skills.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.