Senior Associate - Flexible Working (office and home based)
Great opportunity a sports marketer looking to career change to work flexibly from our London offices and from home.
f1 recruitment was founded in 2004. Our vision has always been to be one of the most respected and successful communications, marketing, sponsorship and commercial recruitment and search consultancies in London and internationally. In July 2016 we moved to the wonderfully stylish We Work offices in Waterhouse Square, EC1.
To date we have built our reputation and expertise for recruiting in:
- Corporate Communications/Internal Communications
- Brand and Consumer PR
- Sports and Entertainment sponsorship
- Marketing and marketing services
- Data Analytics
- Events & Experiential
- Content - Digital & Social Media
- Brand Licensing
- Corporate Sales and Commercial
Our Agency client base includes:
- Edelman, HK Strategies, Engine Group companies, IMG, Two Circles, Ogilvy, Good Relations, Sunshine, One Green Bean, Golin
Our Inhouse client base includes:
- Red Bull, Chelsea FC, European Football League (EFL), IOC, RFU, ITF, Sony Mobile, M&S, Harrods, Samsung, Virgin Trains, TUI, Which? Moneysupermarket, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Help for Heroes and more household name brands.
Dynamic, Brave, Entrepreneurial, Supportive, Betterment (always seeking to improve as a team and as individuals).
The role of a Senior Associate at f1 recruitment limited is to work alongside the Managing Consultants but independently to facilitate permanent placings. This involves creating professional relationships with f1 candidates, clients and all f1 team members on an on-going basis.
A Senior Associate will generally have at least 6 years commercial experience either in recruitment OR a marketing services related industry or a blend of both. They must also have had sales experience.
Daily activities focus on creating a placing opportunity. Senior Associates manage their own candidate interviews, visit clients and take on recruitment briefs and are part of key client account management teams.
Activities / KPIs that f1 SA’s focus on every day are:
- Interviewing candidates
- New business development & growth of key accounts
- Visiting Clients
- Taking on Jobs
- Writing ad copy for website(s) on each new job
- Arranging interviews for candidates and clients
- Taking feedback
- Negotiating terms with candidates.
- Agreeing TOB with clients
- Facilitating placings
- Administration and using our CRM system
Terms of employment (in brief)
- Salary – flexible dependent on experience
- Commission - tbd
- Holiday - 25 days holiday plus 3 days taken between Christmas and New Year
- Notice period - one week notice either side for the first 3 months; three months notice either side from end of probationary period
- Resources provided – iPhone6
- Hours 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday, Wednesday and Thursday office based. Tuesday and Friday you would do half days from home.
- Must be committed to the recruitment profession
- Energetic, enthusiastic, methodical and organised
- Will have a strong interest in pr/comms/marketing/digital /sponsorship and some relevant work experience in one of the above fields. Should also be able to demonstrate experience in a service driven or recruitment environment
- Must be driven and passionate and be able to demonstrate this at interview
- Dogged determination to succeed
- Resourceful and resilient
- Manage deadlines and a sense of urgency at all times
- Personal drive/self starter.
Flexibility: 4 days a week across 5 days
If you believe you possess the right experience, skills and personal attributes, please apply via the button below and supply a CV and covering letter.