CGT Supply Chain Systems Director, Open to flexible working
2 days left
- Contract Type
Are you looking for a highly visible supply chain leadership role that allows you to accelerate efficiency and global product delivery? If so, this Supply Planning Director role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As the Cell and Gene Therapy (CGT) Supply Chain Systems Director, you will lead strategy, implementation, and management for CGT Supply Chain digital systems in alignment with overall CGT digital strategy for clinical and commercial products. You will also be accountable for business system requirements, implementation and lifecycle management of digital cell orchestration solution for the cell supply chain, from patient/starting material inputs through timely and reliable delivery of autologous CGT products for clinical and commercial supply across multiple clinical centers.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Lead the development and implementation of Cell and Gene Therapy Autologous Supply Chain Digital Strategy including Cell Orchestration for both clinical and commercial phases
- Partner with Patient Operations, Tissue Operations, Global Logistics, Manufacturing, Clinical Operations, Commercial Operations and Tech partners to develop CGT Autologous Supply Chain Digital Strategy
- Develop and refine User and System Requirements for Cell Orchestration and other supply chain Systems based on business and regulatory requirements
- Ensure Privacy, GxP and Data Integrity assessments are in place for all supply chain systems, as required
- Plan and prioritize delivery based on business requirements following agile delivery principles
- Lead the deployment of systems and adoption by business users and external users
- Develop Lifecycle plans for Supply Chain Data
- Identify new projects that are required to improve performance of the supply chain
- Contribute as required to advocacy work and cross industry standardization initiatives
- Challenge the status quo in the right way to develop the best system for GSK within the boundaries of quality and GxP regulations
- May lead implementation and/or management of MES system for internal manufacturing operations
- May lead implementation and/or management of Materials Mgt inventory system (COMET and others) for internal and external manufacturing operations
- May lead implementation and/or management of data (manufacturing and testing) transfer portal/tool for external and internal work in support of quicker GSK disposition
- May lead implementation and/or management of data trending and monitoring tool for external and internal manufacturing and testing work
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- Experience with cell and gene therapy
- Experience working with GxP and Supply Chain requirements
- Experience with regulatory requirements and drug development process
- Experience with project management including in prioritizing and coordinating several areas of work
- Experience working across organisational boundaries
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master's or PhD degree, MBA or equivalent
- Demonstrates understanding of customer requirements
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.