Global Ethics and Compliance Change Director
The Global Ethics and Compliance function (GEC) delivers clear and integrated compliance solutions that embed GSK values in order to build trust. It helps to ensure that GSK's businesses have Patient Focus, Act with Integrity, Demonstrate Respect for People and Operate with Transparency.
As well as promoting ethical behaviour, GEC prevents and detects misconduct or non-compliance with laws or regulations, through effective compliance systems.
To use strong business knowledge to drive and lead effective embedding of Compliance Programmes from the Centres of Excellence (CoE). This role is critical to the delivery of GEC's strategic objective to deliver clear and integrated compliance solutions on a global basis.
- Change Management for GEC - defining common set of best practices and ways of working across GEC
- Coach and support the core change team and drive change in the CoE/Business to be truly effective in delivering the change
- Project Management on CoE projects (lead and participate in project teams - create & maintain project plans, action trackers, help keep momentum on these projects, unblock delivery challenges, report on progress)
- To identify and manage key risks, issues and dependencies in change and engagement
- Track & measure progress against the plan and drive visibility to wider GEC LT where issues need to be escalated
- Reporting on Key initiatives and programs in CoEs, including benefits delivery, risks, timelines & engagement from CoE
- Knowledge and capability building: (Support development of toolkits for effective change, root cause analysis, coordinating after action reviews)
- Communications - Manage the CoEs communications plan, working with CoEs Comms to coordinate content delivery etc
- Culture - create a unified and supportive team who enjoy working together to achieve great things for GSK.
Closing date, Wednesday 11th October 2017.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.