Employee Relations Manager (part-time)
Employee Relations Manager to manage and lead of team of 6 (until May 2018).
Someone who knows their employment law and can hit the ground running!
This is a senior role based in Thame, and is being offered as a 4-day week (these days can be worked over 5 shorter days if preferable); with a salary of up to £63k (FTE).
Desirable Skills & Experience include:
- Evidence of providing practical and specialist ER advice
- ER case resolution
- Experience managing employee relations at a senior level
- Someone who can own the process and compliance for all employment litigation matters working in conjunction with business stakeholders and the legal team to form strategies and manage the litigation process to resolution
- Experienced at managing teams
- Someone who can ensure compliance with data protection laws and any other regulatory requirements
- Able to make well considered decisions and balance the consultation of employment law & policy with developing practical ER solutions