Digital Shelf manager, Open to flexibility
Digital Shelf manager, Open to flexibility
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 89 manufacturing sites and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Belgium and China.
GSK Consumer Healthcare combines our strong pharmaceutical capabilities in regulatory, medical, drug manufacturing, and healthcare professional access - doctors, dentists, pharmacists - with best in class fast moving consumer goods capabilities - consumer insight, speed to market, brand focus and the ability to effectively partner with retailers. We call this combination of pharmaceutical and fast moving consumer goods capabilities 'Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare', and believe we are uniquely placed to become the first and best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company driven by science and values.
An exciting opportunity has been created for a Digital Shelf Manager to join the team at GSK House to support the delivery of GBs eCommerce plan; specifically related to optimising digital presence across key eCommerce distribution channels. The primary purpose of this position is to develop the end-to-end content and digital asset strategy, manage the execution of the strategy and ensure continual optimisation of brand digital presence across our customer channels. The role will be responsible for leading best-in-class digital shelf presence within defined timelines and budget.
You will be responsible for the delivery of digital assets to market and enhanced Clavis scorecard as well as benchmarking brand integrity against eCommerce fundamentals: Image Integrity, Amazon A+ Content, Secondary USP Images, Product Title/Content Integrity, Ratings and Reviews, Search Optimisation. You will also provide insights to brand teams and wider cross functional teams leveraging shelf audit tools.
Manage Shelf Content Development:
- Ensure primary images exist for every product in the business: both web optimised (with lozenge) and web optimised (without lozenge)
- Work with brand teams to develop secondary and lifestyle images.
- Develop long and short form descriptions (text/written content).
- Own enhanced content creation process and manage uploading of content to DAM.
- Find a copy-writer solution.
- Facilitate the creation of Amazon A+ content and secondary images.
- Product Titles:
- Ensure 100% integrity for product title.
- Responsible for version of the truth product title file.
- Upload product title changes to retailer websites.
- Run search workshops and continue audit of key search terms.
- Own the relationship with brand teams at search hackathons.
- Global Toolkits:
- Manage dissemination of global toolkits
- Key partners:
- Own relationship with Clavis and Brandbank
- Integration of Brandbank Connect.
Strategy & Processes:
- Help build out GSK strategy & processes for eCommerce specifically on Image, Product Title & Content.
- Share best practice globally.
We are passionate about what we do and have created an environment where everyone feels valued, is able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve. We want people who share our values and believe in our mission. Our investment in training, development and learning opportunities will empower you to be the best you can be, and we'll make sure you have a stimulating and wide-ranging role that will enable you develop your expertise as you create value for us.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE - 19th October 2017
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.