Business Integrity Engagement Manager - open to flexible working
Job Description :
- The role holder is the key contact for Global SMEs, working in partnership with them in defining and regularly refreshing Diageo global policy and standards. Work closely with other members of the Global risk and Global controls/assurance team to ensure these standards are aligned to Diageo PLC risk appetite and implemented globally.
- Oversee oversee execution and evaluation of a risk based, fit for purpose global mandatory training and engagement plan to help shape our response aligned to our risk appetite and compliance risk. This includes evaluation of how training has impacted employee behaviour or controls effectiveness.
- Maintain the Diageo code of conduct and work in partnership with MLH to develop and execute values and risk based code of conduct training, ensuring everyone in Diageo (which also includes key/high risk third parties and Diageo contractors) has the right capabilities to apply the right judgement and ethical decision making.
- Plan and oversee key programme activities such as Annual Certification (ACC), ensuring it addresses key risks and provides adequate certification of compliance, including follow up on adverse submissions.
- Lead on primary communication and engagement activities across the Global Business Integrity programme for global and local delivery (incl. Risk and Controls agenda), take the lead on communications and engagement with the wider Business Integrity community including newsletter, regional community calls and events. This will require close partnership and engagement across the Risk and Controls pillars.
- When required, provide Business Integrity agenda reporting input for external reporting requirements (e.g. Dow Jones Sustainability Index, Diageo Annual Report)
- Lead Business capability intervention activities required to improve understanding and execution of programme activities. This will include working in partnership with MLH to develop and execute strategic global interventions, e.g. on Business Integrity capability, Line Manager or Leadership targeted interventions, through leveraging integrity culture indicators such as Your Voice survey, mandatory training pass rates, etc. insights in pursuit of driving a culture of integrity.
- Stay abreast of external developments in the fields of code of conduct, policy and integrity based (including any regulatory developments or changes which could impact Diageo) as well as best practices developed and issues faced by other peer companies.
Please click the apply button for more information on this role and to make an application