Audio Typist, part time, 2 days per week - Monday and Friday
We are well established Charted Accountants firm looking for an Audio Typist to principally assist two Directors.
In this role, responsibilities include:
- Audio typing
- Copy typing/other instructions
On occasions, you are requested to produce Letters of Engagement and short copy letters such as for sending out VAT returns in accordance with managers and other staff instructions.
- Document Management System
As and when you receive documents to assist with your audio typing, you will also be responsible for ensuring the documents are electronically filed or placed in the appropriate filing trays. You will be responsible for ensuring that all letters typed are saved in the appropriate place in the document management system.
- Along with the letters, you have the associated duties of photocopying, binding accounts and ensuring that all enclosures are complete.
- You occasionally take telephone messages for the partners and these are passed on.
- Performing other duties which would normally be expected of an administrative nature normally performed by someone in your role.
We require someone with accurate audio typing experience who is used to working in busy environments. You will be skilled at multi-tasking and prioritising workloads and come from a professional services background, ideally having experience of working in an accountancy practice.
If this role is of interest please apply ASAP as CV’s are being reviewed on application.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter