Global Media Manager, Open to flexible working
Do you have a real passion and flair for media? We are recruiting a Global Media Manager to help Diageo get ahead of changing media landscape dynamics.
This unique role sits within Diageo’s global media team, in Global Marketing. Diageo is a young company born from an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. The success of Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray and many more, over hundreds of years, led to the formation of our company in 1997. Today our team acts with the same spirit and determination. Our culture is dynamic and collaborative. We act as enablers for our business, building Diageo’s media expertise and best practices, whilst upholding Diageo’s reputational standards on every single market’s media plans.
You will focus your time on leading key media transformation workstreams, growing Diageo’s media capability, and working with our markets to identify learning opportunities that can scale globally.
We are looking for someone who is always ready to roll-up sleeves to get things done, someone with collaborative influence to lead through others and bring out the best in partners. Someone who takes a personal accountability for their own delivery and driving change across our organization.
- Transformation: Lead key media transformation projects day-to-day, working alongside procurement, legal and marketing stakeholders.
- Advanced media buying techniques: Increase our media expertise in every market, creating advanced accountability of performance & reputational standards
- Everyday efficiency: Ensuring the right internal and external teams and processes are in place to take advantage of the rich data and technology infrastructure already in place, as well as identifying any gaps.
- New Opportunities: Acting as a holistic media expert, focussing your time where you can make the biggest impact and spotting new opportunities to drive business growth.
Ideal experiences / Qualifications / capabilities
- Passion & Flair for Media: A passion that outweighs your number of years working in media (minimum 3 years of media experience).
- Ad Tech: Ideally hands on expertise working with ad tech, in particular in the digital supply chain.
- CPG experience: Ability to expertly navigate a large CPG business model. A strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment
- Curiosity: Constantly curious with an eye on the future to ensure Diageo is always at forefront of change. Challenges themselves and others to take on new or unfamiliar tasks and ways of working.
- Proven delivery: High energy and ambition to deliver high standards
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application