Freelance Senior Financial Accountant - Consolidation and Acquisitions
Freelance Senior Financial Accountant, London, Home-based, Home-working
Our client is an investment management company, they are looking to recruit a part-time Senior Financial Accountant.
This is a role which can be based from home with 1 day a month spent working in the London office.
Candidates must have acquisition experience and be able to produce management accounts. Excel (advanced skills) consolidation skills are also key.
- Consolidation of Complex UK group, covering c. 50 legal entities
- Acquisition accounting – up to 10 acquisitions per annum
- Statutory Reporting under FRS102
- FRS102 Technical expertise –share based compensation, non-controlling interests, acquisitions, consolidation, deferred tax, Put and Call option accounting
- Experience dealing with multi-entity cashflow reporting including acquisition impact
- Report writing (for acquisition accounting)
- Advanced Excel, consolidation modelling – linking to financial statement output
Location: Home based / City of London
Flexibility: 5-6 days a month - mainly home-based
(This is made up of 3 days at each month end (5th-8th working day of each month) plus 3 days a week at year end (typically June) plus 3 days for each project acquisition - on average there are 10 per year.)
Salary: £350 day rate