Manager Clinical Performance Regions & LOCs, Open to flexible working
The changes proposed under Future Ready are to integrate the Rx and Vx organisations and are driven by a belief that working together to drive a common approach to all GSK R&D will ultimately help us create better, more productive R&D for patients, by being more effective in how we allocate our budget, share technical expertise and deliver our pipeline. It includes the creation of a world class OneDevelopment organisation which will deliver one, consistent world-leading development support for GSK's pipeline. Global Clinical Operations is integral to the success of the OneDevelopment organisation.
Global Clinical Operations is transforming to fulfil our vision to "Be the best performing and trusted Global Clinical Operations organization". Our mission is to "Accelerate the pipeline through innovative, efficient and expeditious delivery of high-quality data"
As the Manager, Clinical Performance - Regions and LOCs you will lead the team accountable for driving increased performance of the Clinical Operations organization and in support of the delivery of the Development portfolio by robustly defining and tracking upper quartile performance against industry benchmarks.
In this key leadership role you and your team will also be accountable for directly working with theVP Monitoring and Site Engagement and their LTto support various routine and ad-hoc business and performance analysis required to manage the organization.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with the VP Monitoring and Site Engagement and their LT (Central and Regions/LOCs) to define, implement and track a robust set of KPIs and measures to ensure upper quartile delivery.
- Interface with and manage external benchmarking studies and various analysis to ensure high performance
- Work with VP Monitoring and Site Engagement and their LT to implement the operational data strategy for their departments and deliver a set of solutions that ensure relevant, real time data is available to drive quality and performance delivery of clinical trials, programs and the Clinical Operations organization
- Support the design and implementation of the Clinical Control Tower
- Proactively connect and analyse data to help identify opportunities for improvement and greater performance and quality
- Provide analytics support required to develop robust business cases, set the clinical operations strategy and drive change
- Partner with SPO, Finance and Tech to ensure continuous improvement of capabilities and tools required to effectively manage the department.
- Bachelors degree
- Demonstrated ability to connect and analyse data and leverage it for making sound business decisions
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize data (source, consolidate and mine data)and create robust visualizes of data to convey messages.
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior leaders
- Experience in Business Analytics and operational data and reporting-ideally gained in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Proven experience in gathering, defining and communicating business requirements
- Masters of Science
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.