Senior Learning Advisor, Open to flexible working
2 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a Learning and Development professional looking to advance in your career? If so, this Senior Learning Advisor role at GSK may be an ideal opportunity to explore!
The Senior Learning Advisor is a global role within Written Standards and Compliance Learning responsible for the overall content and maintenance of the Global Learning Management System (GLMS). This role serves as the main point of contact for the GLMS, providing direction and support to the members of the team.
The Senior Learning Advisor leads the activities relating to the maintenance and improvement of compliance training in the GLMS. The role interfaces with R&D business groups and the global service for training administration.
The role contributes to the review and implementation of GLMS upgrades and processes that will improve functionality and end-user support.
There is a requirement for collaborative working and adherence to global standard operating procedures and request management practices.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Ensure that the content in the Global Learning Management System (GLMS) for R&D is properly maintained.
- Work with the R&D business groups and the global service for training administration to identify, review and implement upgrades and improvements to the GLMS.
- Provide advice and coaching to the Learning Advisors so that they can maintain and support R&D customers.
- Provide direction to maintain standards and processes for GLMS support of R&D customers. Monitor process gaps and proactively identify potential sources to increase efficiency and enable process enhancements.
- Be proactive in dealing with customer requirements, seeking information from other areas of the business as required.
- Manage the creation of global reports and metrics ie. KPIs for business groups and Written Standards and Compliance Learning team. Responsible for analysing data and trends based on reports. Provides analysis of management to suggest areas of focus / improvement.
- Work with trainers, course owners, curriculum owners to ensure that information for global training events is published in GLMS.
- Drive change management and communication efforts regarding GLMS initiatives and updates and ensure content stakeholders have incorporated proper change management processes.
- Collaborate with, consults, and advises Learning Managers and other key stakeholders of the GLMS environment to support the development and deployment of content.
- Develop standardized GLMS operational processes, guidelines and documentation and ensures GLMS governance model is being followed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 5+ years related work experience
- 3 or more years of Learning Management Systems experience
- Experience administering and coordinating regulatory and/or compliance training
- Experience working with reporting systems
- Master's Degree in a related field
- Strong customer support skills including consulting with stakeholders and business partners
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Understanding of industry measurement standards for learning
- Verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide first level software troubleshooting support
- Proven experience in developing and implementing systems administration processes and training.
- Knowledge in learning and development skills such as instructional design, content development, eLearning design and virtual instruction
- Strong project management skills
- Strong administrative, organization and coordination skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.