Thrive Workspace Coordinator, Part time 15 hours per week
Purpose of the role
To create a welcoming, supportive and efficient atmosphere for guests and users of THRIVE’S mixed business workspace. To pragmatically manage sometimes conflicting needs within the space and help all users to achieve their aims wherever possible. To complete and maintain all records that are maintained with regards user presence, payments, fire, health & safety, security and funding requirements.
- To create a positive, warm atmosphere that encourages people from a wide range of backgrounds to use the facility.
- To organise events for members and other local residents who to get involved the business network.
- To develop working relationships with the local business, voluntary and community organisations
- To punctually open the workspace in time for it to be fully operational at the stated hours and carry out opening and closing duties before and after the public hours of operation.
- To be fully aware of what to do in a range of circumstances including emergencies.
- To support and train volunteers in their duties.
- To thoroughly complete the space booking and payment systems and any other records that may be required.
- To regularly check that all users of the space are safe and that all FHSE requirements are adhered to.
- To ensure policies and procedures, including codes of conduct, are adhered to.
- To report any issues with the building facilities, with the shared use of the building, and with the use and condition of equipment at THRIVE.
- To record all user data accurately, recorded in both Sales Force and in all relevant quality tracking reports / forms, as required by clients and commissioning agencies and internal THRIVE processes.
- To maintain strong and warm relationships with our partners as well as with other users of the building.
- To represent Tree Shepherd at THRIVE management meetings with clients as required.
- Multi-party supervision experience
- Experience of problem-solving and strong negotiation skills
- Experience with registration and payment systems
- Approachable and adaptable communication style
- Good attention to detail and disciplined approach to meeting deadlines
- Positive and warm nature
- Experience of working in reception, customer service or similar
- Proficiency on or experience with sewing machines and other crafts making equipment
- Experience of working in busy environments
- Experience of working with small and/or community organisations
Please submit your CV and cover letter via the application method below detailing your suitability for this role.
Apply for Thrive Workspace Coordinator, Part time 15 hours per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly