CGT Supply Chain Investigator - Systems, Open to flexible working
Support implementing and managing lifecycle of digital systems for CGT Supply Chain including cell orchestration solution enabling timely scheduling, tracking and reliable delivery of autologous CGT products for clinical and commercial supply across multiple manufacturing sites and clinical centers.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Lead change project management to implement Digital Strategy including Cell Orchestration
- Support the development and implementation of Cell and Gene Therapy Autologous Supply Chain Digital Strategy including Cell Orchestration for both clinical and commercial phases
- Develop and refine User and System Requirements for Cell Orchestration and other supply chain Systems based on business and regulatory requirements
- Perform Privacy, GxP and Data Integrity assessments for all supply chain systems, as required
- Plan and prioritize delivery based on business requirements following agile delivery principles
- Work across Tech, Tissue Ops, Patient Ops, Global Logistics, Quality Assurance, and other functional stakeholders to develop robust deployment plans and ensure execution to agreed timings
- Support the deployment of systems and adoption by business users and external users
- Support development of data Lifecycle plans for Supply Chain
- Identify new projects that are required to improve performance of the supply chain
- Contribute as required to advocacy work and cross industry standardization initiatives
- Challenge the status quo in the right way to develop the best system for GSK within the confounds of quality, regulatory, budgetary, and legal boundaries.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Honours degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline (Preferred: MSc/PhD, MBA or equivalent)
- Has knowledge of GxP, and Supply Chain requirements
- Has knowledge about regulatory requirements and drug development process
- Knowledge of Agile project management preferred
- Experience with validated IT systems
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Demonstrates understanding and translation of customer requirements into tech requirements
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management including prioritizing and coordinating several areas of work
- Effectively works across organisational boundaries
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.