HR/ER Advisor, Maternity cover
HR/ER Advisor, Maternity cover, Bray. Competitive salary + benefits dependent on experience. Part time welcomed.
We are looking for an HR/ER Advisor for our Bray office from where we provide HR support to approaching 150 clients. Our HR work has variety and interest as clients span sectors, and each presents a unique set of HR challenges.
You could be a HR Manager; HR Officer; HRBP; ER Advisor/Case Manager; or you might have an employment legal background perhaps a solicitor or an experienced paralegal. Either way you'll love all things employment law & ER and your experience will have been gained in the private sector. As an HR/ER Advisor you'll need to be a clear logical thinker with the employment legal & ER knowledge to confidently and concisely advise managers on a wide range of employment law matters & HR processes.
We offer a very pleasant flexible collaborative work environment where you can develop your skills. Self- development is encouraged (and funded) and you'll have access to most of the major employment law/HR resource banks too.
Here you'll have the chance to work with ex lawyers, ex blue chip HR directors, HR Advisors and ER Advisors from a range of backgrounds. Client work is usually undertaken by phone and email from our offices in Bray, but our advisors also attend client sites, so a willingness to travel from time to time (mainly to London) is important.
To be of interest for this role you will have:
At least 3 years in a relevant private sector HR role
* In depth experience of advising clients or line managers on employment issues & drafting accompanying letters etc.
* Excellent knowledge of employment contracts and terms, exit agreements & the application of typical HR processes
* Superb communication skills, verbal and written
* A logical, analytical and organised approach to case work
* A willingness to be part of a collaborative team
* A good relevant degree or equivalent occupational qualifications
* A driving license and & the ability to commute to Bray & client sites
You may also (though not essentially) have experience of running client training workshops in employment law/HR processes and or experience of TUPE; consultations; or other HR specialisms.
In return you will receive an excellent basic package and, after probation, private healthcare, enhanced holiday, annual bonus and other benefits