??22,000 - ??24,000 DOE, Pro-rata
Permanent, Part-time role
Nicholas Hendry is currently recruiting for a well-known, Dundee based business to source an experienced Payroll Administrator on a permanent, part-time basis. This is a vital role for the company. You'll be the main point of contact for all payroll-related staff queries and be responsible for a wide range of duties, including processing Monthly & Fortnightly payrolls for up to 250 staff.
* Processing End-to-End Payroll on a Monthly & Fortnightly Basis up to 250 employees
* Calculating complex holiday pay & other contractual payments
* The sole point of contact for any staff-related payroll queries
* Liaising with Human Resources team
* RTI Submissions
* Assisting with P32 reconciliations
* Year-end Returns
To be successful in this role you'll need to have strong previous payroll experience in a similar role, ideally where you been exposed to complex or manual calculations. Any payroll qualifications would also be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company in the Dundee area and you'll join the business at an exciting period of growth. This role boasts a competitive salary, excellent annual leave & pension scheme.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please call either Jean-Louis or Paul at Nicholas Hendry