Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant
Part Time - Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant
24 hours per week - Tuesday to Friday 6 hours per day. Pension; private health; life cover and critical illness cover (after one year of service).
A part time Credit Controller / General Accounts Assistant required to support our Finance Department. You must have a proven track record of previous experience within a similar role.
* Credit control
* Good working knowledge of Sage Software
* Thorough understanding of bookkeeping and ledger entries
* Understanding of Microsoft Office particularly Excel
* Clear, friendly and concise telephone manner (essential)
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Customer focused approach, committed to service excellence
* Competent in the use of IT in the finance environment
* Ability to work independently
* Good time management
Duties of this role to include but not limited to:
* Credit Control - telephone skills is the main focus of chasing outstanding debts
* Raising Invoices
* Posting purchase invoices received from suppliers dealing with queries
* Carrying out mid-month and end of month purchase ledger payments
* Posting Cash expenses and Credit card expenses
* Posting Receipts, payments and weekly reconciliation of bank accounts
* Maintain the fixed asset register
* Submission of VAT
* Other day to day, monthly processes and tasks as required.
This is your opportunity to work in a friendly, hardworking team. If the above sounds like you, please forward a copy of your CV and covering letter as soon as possible. (Skills will be tested).
PLEASE NOTE NO AGENCIES TO REPLY FOR THIS POST