Practice Coordinator / Accounts Assistant
Practice Coordinator / Accounts Assistant (Construction)
Part time, 22.5 hours per week - flexible hours, open to discuss
??35k pro rata
Hever, West Kent
Administration / Administrator / Accounting / Accounts
* Experience in the construction sector and accounting software is essential.
Due to ongoing growth my client is recruiting for a Practice Coordinator / Accounts Assistant, this is a key role to ensure the smooth running of this small busy practice. It's important to note this is a small business and would suit a capable person who enjoys being part of a team and who is outgoing and is happy to roll their sleeves up and take on a variety of different tasks.
* Manage & meet targets on utilisation of engineer's time.
* Monthly Utilisation report creation.
* Support business development by representing the practice in a professional manner at all times, promoting the company as a centre of excellence.
* Manage Practice Social Media accounts website.
* Approve Engineers' and Contract Engineers' expenses.
* Work with Director to ensure that all monthly invoices are correct and sent to Clients.
* Co-ordination of ongoing staff training and development, carry out induction for new starters
Financial Performance and Productivity
* Development and maintenance of systems of accounting for all monies earned by the practice and expended by the practice, and allocations to principals as appropriate.
* Provision of payroll services to the practice.
* Collection of debt.
* Development and maintenance of systems, including appropriate measurement, for Staff performance.
Office Management / General Administration
* Purchase and use of consumables.
* Typing, preparing and collating reports
* Greeting & Meeting of Clients and other visitors.
* Management of telephone systems and answering of telephones.
* Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
* Electronic and Manual Filing.
* Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes).
* Organising services needed by the practice e.g. office cleaning etc
* You must have experience of using accounting software, my client uses xero but it is not essential you have used this particular software.
* This role would suit a capable out going team player who likes to take ownership and responsibility of tasks
This role will be 100% office based when Covid restrictions are lifted