Brand Marketing Executive (Breeder)
Agria Pet Insurance has a fantastic opportunity for a Brand Marketing Executive (Breeder) to join our team based in Aylesbury. You will join us on a part-time, fixed-term contract lasting 9 months covering maternity leave, working 21 hours a week over 3 days. In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to ??28,000 per annum pro rata, depending on experience, plus benefits.
This role initially home-based, and candidates must have an excellent home broadband connection in order to run our systems.
Agria Pet Insurance Limited administers a range of pet insurance policies including those on behalf of The Kennel Club and other affinity partners, providing peace of mind for owners and the best possible care and protection for their pet. We have been named one of the UK's best workplaces for 2020 so this is an exciting time to be joining our team.
In return for joining us, we will offer you a whole array of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Holiday buying and selling scheme
- A day off on your birthday
- A competitive pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Online and high street discounts
- Social events and so much more
About the role:
As our Brand Marketing Executive (Breeder), you will be responsible for providing strategic marketing support for the breeder channel as well as growing our brand awareness to breeders through an excellent understanding of marketing principles and strong creative flair.
Responsibilities as our Brand Marketing Executive (Breeder) will include:
- Working to meet the departmental objectives, including maintaining SLAs and achieving required quality results
- Increasing the number of free cover activations from the rehoming marketing channel
- Providing all brand marketing support for breeder channels - encompassing events, editorial PR, newsletter and other brand delivery channels (Social media and channel communications)
- Providing strategic marketing support to Breeder channel manager and field sales managers
- Understanding and providing briefs to the design team
- Briefing and organising events / PR and attending when required
- Supporting the creation and monitoring of corporate brand guidelines across all design work
- Being fully conversant in and adhering to company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards all times
- Carrying out additional duties as requested by management to meet business requirements
- Attending training, meetings and company and departmental events
- Complying with Health and Safety policies and procedures
What we are looking for in our Brand Marketing Executive (Breeder):
- Experience of the pet industry would be advantageous
- Experience of creative design suite and social media platforms would be desirable
- Experience of Dotmailer or similar ESP is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be able to effectively communicate at all levels within the business and liaise with stakeholders to resolve issues
- Ability to priorities workloads and use their own initiative
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work to agreed performance targets
- Versatile, with the ability to adapt quickly to the changing needs of a rapidly developing business
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility regarding working hours in order to meet business needs
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Agria team - please click 'apply' now to become our Brand Marketing Executive (Breeder) or visit our company website for a full job description.
All successful applicants are subject to a background and criminal record check.
Any personal data that you provide to us will be used for the sole purpose of processing your job application. This information will be kept for up to 6 months from the date that it is received based on our legal obligation under employment law