Tax Planner / Advisor (Full or Part Time)
??Neg plus excellent benefits
Seymour John are proud to be supporting a leading regional chartered accountancy practice who seek to recruit a Tax Advisor / Planner to work within their Tax department. The firm have an enviable reputation locally with a very high annual client retention rate. The successful candidate will be joining an existing Tax Advisory team, which has exciting future growth plans and will be working to support clients and colleagues alike throughout the business. My client is open to full or part time candidates looking for a minimum of 3 days a week, coupled with flexibility to work remotely as and when fully trained in the role and systems.
The role will cover a variety of tax advisory assignments with a particular focus on Research and Development tax relief claims. If you are looking for progression, then this may be the role for you. We are looking for someone who is driven and wants to develop further into a trusted advisor. You will benefit from working within an established and supportive team who have an abundance of experience.
* Assist in the delivery of tax advisory assignments
* Provide ad-hoc support to the Tax Department
* Research and provide technical updates, where appropriate, to the Tax Department and colleagues
* Assist colleagues on the delivery of services to their client/prospects
* Apply technical knowledge to formulate and deliver tax advisory services and to provide commercial solutions to clients
* Recognises opportunities to mitigate tax liabilities and to liaise with colleagues to implement these opportunities with the client base
* Assist with tax marketing activity, including drafting technical press releases and supporting the delivery of Budget updates and seminars to clients and contacts
* Be pro-active in identifying any changes in legislation and the impact this has on the client base
* Conducting client meetings, working closely with key client contacts and colleagues, to suggest other areas where value could be added to the existing services offered
* Building relationships with connectors and referrers
* Delivery of internal/external training/update sessions
* Spotting opportunities for the client base
You will be a qualified ACA / ACCA practice trained professional with a proven and demonstrable tax knowledge and experience. You will be ATT qualified and be qualified / studying towards CTA.
In return my client can offer excellent benefits to include:
* Competitive annual salary
* 36 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* Immediate entry into the company bonus scheme
* Entry after three months to the company pension scheme
* Death in service x2 salary
* Health Cash Plan and Company Sick Pay Scheme after six-month probation period.
* Incentives for any clients introduced to the firm
* Career progression
* Opportunity to work remotely by agreement with the company
For further information on this opportunity please contact Lee Walker at Seymour John Ltd ASAP.