EXPERIENCED PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR / PART TIME / LAUNCESTON, CORNWALL
gap personnel are currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator for an international manufacturing company based in Launceston, Cornwall. This is initially a 3-month contract, with permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The company is very well recognised in the area for the appreciation of all staff and internal progression.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
* Checking Clock ins on the T&A machines are visible
* Obtaining authorisation from supervisors of any workers hours that haven't been recorded
* Ensuring pay rates are correct
* Communicating with workers in regards to ay pay queries they may have
* Data entry
* Filling, scanning and photocopying
You will be proficient in:
* Excel, Microsoft Packages, and ideally previous experience with T&A report machines
Working hours and pay rate are:
* Monday to Wednesday 9am - 5pm (21 hours)
* Flexibility required for overtime requested
* ??24 - 26k pro rata
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect, be available throughout the term of the assignment and have a minimum of 1 year payroll experience.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
Please click 'APPLY NOW