Pricing Business Analyst, Open to flexible working
Are you a pricing specialist with a proven background in the optimisation of delivery services to customers through continuous improvement and implementation of process? If so, read on...
GSK have a new role for a Pricing Business Analyst on a full-time permanent basis.
As the Pricing Business Analyst you will ensure that critical data objects are set up in ICT right first time and on time to avoid delays to the supply chain and ensuring financial integrity, and ensure that transfer prices are loaded into billing systems (JDE, ECC) enabling all Trading Partner invoicing transactions.
You will have a daily working relationship with key areas like Commercial LOCs, Global Tax, Global Logistics, ICT Reporting Team, Supply sites, Relationship managers and resolving issues/ escalations risen. In addition, you will monitor performance of the Pricing Service Delivery Team in Genpact and accountable for the data correctness while driving and Implementing change to business and pricing processes, ensuring quality financial and logistical data to support the Trading Partner invoicing and accounting processes.
Reporting to the Pricing Service Delivery Manager, you will be optimising delivery of services to customers through continuous improvement and implementation of process efficiencies.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
Operational Delivery - Process
- Daily data maintenance and approvals in ICT in line with Global Tax guidelines and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- IDCR -validation / expiry/ cleanse
- TR - validation, check against guidelines, request approval from Global Tax and upload to ICT
- Price approval for all transfer prices around the globe.
- Provide Technical support to Pricing Analysts in Genpact, LOC Pricing Analysts. Provide the technical support for the resolution of errors in ICT and where necessary the engagement of LOC's, Suppliers and process owners (Trading Partner Finance, IPT Central Team, Site Finance Analyst, LOC pricing analysts, Finance Directors)
- Daily Performance monitoring of KPI's and identify process improvements or training requirements of Pricing Team in Genpact. Deliver training within Supply Chain Finance and outside organisations about pricing and TR processes
- Lead Annual Transfer Pricing Process streams and drive full adoption of ATP as BAU process
- Lead / Participate in the Trade Route Guideline update process in close collaboration with Global Tax
- Design and embed new automation tools (Qliksense, Robotics, Macros) to increase efficiency of the SCF Pricing team
- Own and drive key data cleanse activities to help support ATP and Standard Setting such as IDCR Cleanse, Material Obsolescence etc.
- Support Network change / New business cutover, Launches, ensure data correctness is maintained through the product lives, Deliver the training and knowledge transfers of process/system changes to the Operational teams and provide critical process support and transition support following go-live.
- Support system changes with data cleanse/ remediation to ensure that the financial reporting is correct globally.
- Engage with stakeholders on process performance challenges
- Analysis of KPI's, including RCA and develop action plans
- All processes are documented & maintained across the team.
- Support the closure of open issues and escalations ensuring preventative measures are in place to prevent reoccurrence.
- Run reports to monitor performance, data correctness and alignment across multiple systems e.g. JDE Platforms, ECC, ICT, Workbench, TRAM, ensure data integrity is in place for critical pricing data, ensure all L1 monitoring controls followed / performed and covering global pricing data management. Support other GSK departments with audit checks, provide support and information to comply with customs regulations.
- Provide support for root cause analysis performed in Genpact.
- Ensure that delivery of improvements is optimal, compliant, and aligned and meet both IQMS and Sarbanes Oxley requirements, lead new control implementations liaising with Risk and Compliance to ensure audit criteria
- Ensure that all working SOPs relevant to the team are maintained.
- Work with GPO and QRC organisation to ensure new processes are compliant and relevant controls are in place
- All controls are documented & maintained across the team.
Operational Delivery - Tools
- Responsible for coordinating the resolution of escalations relating to Data Services' Controls and ensuring solution is fit for purpose and prevents reoccurrence, using ADP approach.
- Daily monitoring and support using Comm Cells
- Ability to run reports and carry out constructive analysis to support performance management and data correctness.
- Provide full visibility of data performance to the Service Delivery Pricing Manager through agreed reporting tools and KPI's and with clear and effective communication.
- Operating internal controls and regulatory compliance through applicable policies, procedures and processes.
Operational Delivery - People and Leadership
- Support the development of team capabilities in Genpact, creating a culture of high performance.
- Embed change end to end through SCF teams and to the markets.
- Support delivery of training.
- Support delivery of training related to controls
- Identify opportunities for savings.
Service Strategy Development
- Work with Managers to deliver strategy for the service line.
- Build effective relationships with Genpact and work cross functionally with key areas such as GMS and LOC's, Logistics, Finance and Supply Chain teams.
- Build effective relationships with support functions.
- Work as one team with Genpact.
- Attend cross functional workshops.
- Work closely with key stakeholders.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Strong reporting skills across JDE Platforms, TRAM, ICT, ECC
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of key global supply chain IT systems (SAP and ICT &JDE)
- Good understanding of end to end processes and associated technology platforms (SAP and JDE).
- Experience of managing and maintaining integrity of large volumes of data.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully resolving customer issues regardless of organisational boundaries, to a mutually acceptable solution.
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver services.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated; ability to work under pressure within a continually changing environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, focusing on customer requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent an advantage.
- Awareness of all business operating models at an International Level.
- A second European language is a bonus but not essential.
- Experience in Pricing operations. Knowledge of Pricing process and Maintenance in ICT to support Invoicing and Finance within both JDE and SAP.
- Proven history of work experience in audit and controls area is a advantageous
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE - 10th MAY 2021
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about youare being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.