Freelance Web Developer / Graphic Designer
Our client is a boutique branding and design agency based in South London that specialise in corporate branding, brand identity, web design and digital marketing for a variety of clients across the luxury property sector.
This is a permanent position for a freelancer available to work remotely or in house, starting ASAP with the possibility of moving to part time with flexible working hours.
Our client pride themselves on providing a young, lively environment where designers can design their own concepts, thrive, learn new skills and take on full client management and responsibilities.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer / Website Developer to join their team and grow with the business. If you're looking for a truly inspiring work environment where you have the room and all of the tools for growth, apply today.
* Full corporate design including logos, flyers, banners, brand identity packs etc.
* Designing graphics for client brands using Adobe software
* Contribute and design initial concept sketches, drafts, moodboards and final designs
* Asset creation - illustrations, icons etc
* Graphics for articles and marketing assets
* Designing and curating full websites in line with client branding
* Amending and updating existing client websites
* SEO updates to websites
* Developing websites using CSS custom code
* Integrating third party APIs
* Configuring client CRM systems
Experience with WordPress, Squarespace and Wix would be preferred.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of campaigns and designs spread over various brands in different industries to be able to put your creative skills into practice.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
* Work to a high standard at all times
* Work to a brief and to tight deadlines
* Share and create designs as a team
* Take direction and constructive criticism
* Work independently
* Use their own initiative and creativity
* Have their own computer (software can be provided)
Please submit work or link to a portfolio for consideration