This part time position of Accounts & Payroll Manager with some HR responsibilities is for 27.5 hours per week Tuesday to Friday with an associated hourly rate of ??15.
The Company is seeking a manager to undertake financial and monthly management accounts, payroll with some HR & GDPR responsibilities. As the Company is a SME it has, to date, been possible to fill the position on a part time 4 day week & this can be flexible.
A suitable person for the position would need to have the following qualities.
1. Be fluent in written & spoken English.
2. Experienced in SME management accounts & payroll.
3. Competent user of Sage accounting software although training in the specific company setup will be given.
4. Competent user of Micosoft Excel.
5. A suitable qualification in accountancy would be a distinct advantage but not essential, relevant experience would also be a major consideration.
6. The list below provides a summary of main (but not necessarily all) tasks involved in the position.
* Monthly management Accounts, quarterly Depreciation & VAT returns, annual Accruals & Prepayments
* Preparation of financial accounts to trial balance for year end
* Inputting of Sales and Purchase Invoices onto Sage
* Payroll for 25-30 employees
* Staff Records including employment, holidays, training etc
* GDPR - Data Compliance
* Statistics Forms including HMRC and UVDB
* Liaising with Accountants, Customers & Suppliers including Credit Control
* Labour rate calculations for use in Tenders
* Banking, Payments & Petty Cash
* Any other relevant tasks as required by the MD