Salary ??18.00 to ??20.00 per hour - subject to experience & qualifications
Leeds LS10, West Yorkshire
Permanent: Part Time, 20 hours per week
Our client, based on the outskirts of Leeds, has been established 23 years and is the market leader in the manufacture of furniture for the Hospitality Industry. They manufacture and fit out Hotels with bespoke furniture for clients such as Hilton, Sheraton, Holiday Inn & Crowne Plaza.
The business continues to go from strength to strength and following significant investment. They are now looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager with 5yrs + experience to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will exude a passion for marketing, be a creative thinker and have a 'can do' attitude.
You will be working closely with the sales team to increase market awareness and quality enquiry generation.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
* Implementing marketing plans, using online and offline channels
* Producing marketing materials such as brochures, presentations, and ads, including copywriting, design, proof reading, print management
* Managing a redesign of the website and ongoing content management
* Brand development and implementation
* Create, implement and monitor marketing campaigns to drive sales
* Develop ideas for promotional activities and press releases
* Develop social media activities and opportunities
* Email marketing
* Exhibition/event support
* Monitor competitor activities
* Ensuring budgets are maximised
* Evaluating the effectiveness of the marketing activity
* Essential Skills & qualifications
Essential Skills & qualifications
* Strong commercial skills understanding the finance behind successful market planning and execution.
* A great communicator with initiative and attention to detail
* Methodical and organised
* Ability to manage your own workload, sticking to agreed priorities and deadlines
* Creative flair and the ability to drive the marketing activity forward
* Experience in e-marketing.
* Online and print experience
* Desire to work in high speed & varied environment
* Would suit someone with either an agency or client-side background
* 5 years + marketing experience
* Minimum 3 A Levels grade C or above
* Marketing Degree/equivalent 2.2 or above
If you are looking to gain further experience in a diverse Marketing role, please send your cv