Policy Insights Manager, GSK Consumer Healthcare, Open to flexible working
The EMEA Communication and Government Affairs team in Consumer Healthcare is looking for a Policy Insights Manager to join a dynamic and dedicated team that drives and delivers corporate and government affairs strategy across the Region.
As Policy Insights Manager you will be responsible for data and insights gathering, research, policy monitoring and analysis and support with scenario planning. We are looking for someone with capability to analyse data and translate them into actionable insights.
Capability to combine quantitative and qualitative research will be key in the role, as well as ability to work in a fast-paced and an intellectually challenging environment.
Collecting and managing insights:
- Monitoring and collecting insights from various sources (e.g. health system performance, economic outcomes and forecasting, academic research) related to both environmental research and healthcare research, NGOs' and think tanks across the Region
- Proposing and developing effective monitoring tools and reporting methods to gather and share insights related to priority policy topics and to share and analyze them effectively
- Developing quantifiable data and market level research. Ability to combine quantitative and qualitative research will be key
- Analyzing emerging policies and trends
Intelligence analyses and reporting to support action planning:
- Translating data and insights into actionable recommendations for Communications and Government Affairs team to use in integrated planning and to help define priorities
- Work closely with colleagues in other functions and countries to discuss insights and opportunities for us to communicate or in other ways disseminate these insights and translate them into actionable initiatives
- Make internal recommendations on the value of investing in additional studies and propose channels to communicate insights to relevant stakeholders in academia, public agencies and think thanks.
- Preparing reports that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Creating compelling stories that are strongly supported by data.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- University degree in relevant area (health economics, economic & social sciences, politics & policy analysis)
- Strong academic/research
- 2+ years of experience in industry, consultancy or other institution in the healthcare sector)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- preferably with a PhD in a relevant area
- A true team player - ability to work well and gain the trust of colleagues in the matrix teams across multiple cultures and languages and colleagues often based in various locations
- Fluent French and/or Dutch
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
GSK Consumer Healthcare - Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets consumer preferred and expert recommended brands in the Oral Health, Pain Relief, Respiratory, Nutrition/Gastro-intestinal and Skin Health categories.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
We provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.