Senior Recruitment Consultant
Technical Prospects are an established Recruitment Consultancy based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire. Specialising in the permanent recruitment of Technical and Commercial personnel to the following sectors; Software & Technology, Engineering & Manufacturing, and Construction & Highways. Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join the team and be part of its success with all the benefits that come along with that!
We provide cutting edge video technology to compliment our traditional offering, using our video platform to engage with our customers and promote our roles. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to use our video technology to enhance their offerings to clients and help streamline the recruitment process, ultimately reducing the time to hire.
This is an autonomous role and would suit an experienced consultant that understands how best to run a profitable perm desk. Ideas are welcome and valued. Whilst working in a small team environment, guidance and advise will be provided as and when required.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Role & Responsibilities
Sales & Marketing
* Promoting Technical Prospects brand as an honest, reliable, quality focused recruitment consultancy who prides themselves in communicating effectively and exceeding client expectations.
* To maximise the profit of Technical Prospects in the successful placement of permanent candidates. Taking responsibility for building a strong pipeline of new, targeted and speculative clients.
* Building strong relationships with our customers, both candidates and clients, providing exceptional service to all.
* Proactively contact new and lapsed clients, utilising Technical Prospects client database, social media presence and industry research provided.
* Utilise Technical Prospects video platform to engage with new and existing customers as a way of introduction, specing or providing updates.
* Utilising Technical Prospects platform to share interesting content, news and updates via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other useful networks.
* Working towards agreed KPIs.
Resourcing & Candidate Attraction
* Utilise all resources available to Technical Prospects to source the most suitable candidates for a client position. Through affective advertising and searching via job boards, social media and our company database.
* Proactively contact candidates to provide them with a detailed brief of the client role, responsibilities, salary, company and benefits.
* Prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to client regarding suitable candidates ensuring information is accurate, lawful and informative.
* Organising interviews for candidates as requested by client, making sure to keep candidates updated of interview progress and outcome.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Skills & Experience
* Proven track record of supplying permanent recruitment solutions.
* Strong sales, influencing and negotiation skills.
* Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Be quality focused, offering 5 Star customer service to both candidate and client.
* Able to generate, build and develop strong client relationships.
* Be assertive, self motivated, showing drive and determination to succeed.
* Approachable, friendly and supportive team player with the confidence to work on their own initiative.
* Strong time management and organisation skills, be able to multi-task and possess a logical with a keen eye for detail.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant position is offering ??21,000 - ??25,000 basic salary (negotiable), 23 days holiday plus statutory and plus benefits. Technical Prospects are an equal opportunities employer and would happily consider candidates looking for full-time or part-time career opportunities.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position of Senior Recruitment Consultant.
This vacancy is being advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd. The services advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd are those of an Employment Agency