Production Control Admin
Futures are looking to appoint a part time Administrator
Our client a manufacturing business looking for an Administrator near Leeds City Centre with previous experience working for a manufacturing company in a production control focused role.
As Manufacturing Administrator you will have a purely office based role supporting the management team with the operational running of the business.
You need to have experience of production control type activities (Bill of Materials, work instructions, work orders, sales orders, purchasing, planning) and any previous involvement in supply chain would be useful.
A progressive employer, this role offers school time hours and as a part time role could well suit someone with school age children who is looking for a part time position.
Production Control Administrator - Role and Responsibilities - Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Production
The role involves the following
* Production Control activities and production planning
* Making Bill of Materials, work instructions, work orders and sales orders for the manufacturing teams
* General office administration support
Production Control Administrator - Skills and Abilities - Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Production
* Previous experience working for a manufacturing company
* Comfortable making Bill of Materials, work instructions, work orders and sales orders for manufacturing teams
* Familiar with full Microsoft suite of products
* Well organised with good attention to detail
Production Control Administrator, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Production
If this role could appeal please do apply now