Global Marketing Director, Oncology - Zejula, Open to flexible working
Being part of Oncology at GSK is being part of something special. The focus of the organization couldn't be clearer - we are fueled by a personal passion to give our patients and our customers MORE. More of ourselves, more to fight for and more moments that matter! Cancer continues to be a core area of intensive focus at GSK, and while much progress has been made in the past few years, more can be done to REDEFINE EXPECTATIONS in cancer care.
Are you an experienced commercial leader looking to be part of our innovative, dynamic, and growing Oncology franchise? If so, this Marketing Director role for Zejula on our Global Oncology commercial team may be for you.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be a strategic leader for Zejula's approved and pipeline indications. You will be responsible for development of indication-specific brand plans and developing strategies to maximize Zejula's impact. You will decide how we bring our next indications to patients and customers. You will lead key commercial strategic projects, external expert engagements, and commercial advisory boards. You will work collaboratively with clinical development, medical affairs, Zejula marketing team, forecasting, insights and analytics, and other functions. You will also lead local operating companies in preparation for new launches beyond ovarian cancer.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. Additional responsibilities include some of the following:
- Provide strategic leadership and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maximize Zejula's impact
- Manage agency/vendor partners to implement market analyses, competitive benchmarking, and other key analyses to inform strategy
- Independently conduct market opportunity assessments to support lifecycle strategy and business development priorities
- Support Zejula global commercial lifecycle innovation lead on Zejula opportunity identification and new indication strategy
- Lead identification, development, and execution of key pre-launch marketing strategies and tactics for new indications
- Lead cross-functional, global strategic projects to achieve Zejula's brand vision
- Participate in the annual brand plan process by shaping the tactical plan and budget required to achieve strategic objectives
- Contribute to a culture of "One Team", driving organizational continuity and alignment across local operating companies and the Oncology Therapy Area in a rapid-paced and agile way
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or science
- Previous oncology marketing experience,
- Previous experience engaging with customers and external experts
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- MBA and/or advance marketing or science degree or equivalent
- Well versed in core product marketing principles and pre-launch tactic development/execution
- Ability to drive insights from analytics to assess LCM opportunities
- Strong interpersonal oral and written communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated proactive leadership and collaboration in a cross-functional setting
- Ability to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt as lifecycle strategy evolves
- Comfort operating in a highly regulated environment and industry
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.