Part time Creative Content and Strategic Copywriter, including homeworking
We are currently working with a really collaborative and highly innovative tech company who are on a high trajectory of growth. They are looking for a creative content and strategy writer who can work with them to produce material that will help communicate their tech with existing and future clients. This will include everything from from drafting tailored sales collateral to running events and creating world class creative collateral!
Previous experience working within a IT/Tech business is essential as you will be dealing with quite complicated IT terminology and concepts.
To really get the most out of this role and add value you will have:
- The talent to craft creative, on-brand, flawless copy
- The empathy to create copy that appeals to radically different audiences
- The brain to understand complex ideas and technology and distil them into clear copy that advances understanding / changes behaviour / drives action
- The flexibility to adapt your copy across forms; whether it’s a social media post, a sales presentation, a print flyer, an email, a landing page or an app (and back again)
- The strategic ability to quickly understand a wide range of topics and proactively undertake research to generate insights about them
- The creativity and flexibility to do whatever is needed to reach a target audience
- The confidence and composure to support the senior team in client meetings and workshops
- Basic design (read: Photoshop/Illustrator and PowerPoint) is essential, as you’ll often need to sketch things up yourself for a quick turnaround
This role is remote but when able, team meeting will be held twice a month. A great role and a unique opportunity to join a successful and growing company on the next part of its journey. This organisation really embraces flexibility in its true form and is considered to be truly family friendly in its approach.
Flexibility: Minimum of 3 days a week, this can be spread over 5 days. Open to full time.
Salary: £35-£40K FTE