Digital Marketing Manager, Part time 4 days per week - homeworking
Our client, in the luxury jewellery business is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to take ownership of their digital presence with the aim of raising their profile and generating additional revenue.
This is a high end, bespoke, family run business with an excellent pedigree who offer superior service and quality to their clients.
They are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who can tell their story and increase their online presence through the creation of engaging content – both visual and written.
Reporting into the Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Creation and implementation of a digital marketing strategy.
- Creation of social media content – written and visual (including photography).
- Maximising the effectiveness of their new e-commerce website.
- Creation and running of e-mail marketing campaigns on Mailchimp.
- You are an experienced digital marketeer with a proven track record within BtoC, ideally in the jewellery or luxury goods market.
- You have excellent copywriting skills and are able to tell the story of the brand in an engaging manner.
- Experience of websites built on the Shopify platform would be an advantage.
- You are accomplished in your use of Social Media including Pinterest.
- You have an understanding of SEO
- You are able to set up e-mail marketing campaigns from scratch (ideally on Mailchimp).
Flexibility: 4 days a week – remote