Financial Controller, homeworking 1-2 days per week
We are working with our client, an established and growing SME in the Mobile Communications sector to recruit an experienced Financial Controller who is looking to progress in their career and step up into a CFO role in the next 12 – 18 months.
This is a chance to join a stable and growing business, with a supportive and collaborative culture who have exciting times ahead. You will play a key role in how the organisation evolves over the coming years.
- You have a relevant accountancy qualification (ACA. ACCA, CIMA) and have progressed to FC level.
- You have financial management experience within an organisation with multiple entities and income streams.
- You are ambitious and ready to step to CFO level within the next 12 – 18 months.
- You have experience of managing a team of committed professionals and have the interpersonal skills required to get the best out of your team in a dynamic atmosphere.
- You have experience of the M&A process including due diligence.
This is an opportunity for real career progression within a business that is not only successful and ambitious, but also has a positive and synergetic team.
Flexibility: Full time with ability to work from home 1-2 days per week
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000