Part time Head of Finance, 1.5 – 2 days per week - including homeworking
We are working with a scale-up Tech Consultancy business to recruit a Head of Finance into a newly created role. Working with external accounting support, you will have over-sight of all aspects of the financial management of the business ensuring that everything is accurate and up-to-date. You will also have the opportunity to improve and implement processes in order to provide meaningful and accurate reporting, budgeting and other KPIs for the business.
This is a role that offers a true blend of strategic and operational responsibilities as there is the opportunity to provide strategic financial advice to the board and support on financial strategy moving forward.
- You are a finance professional with start-up / scale-up experience who has the technical expertise to provide hands-on support as well as the ability to see the "big picture” from a strategic standpoint.
- You have strong commercial and general business acumen and will relish the opportunity to play a key role in the ongoing growth of a highly successful and innovative business.
- You have a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures as well as prior experience of Xero.
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and growing business.
- You have high levels of accountability and can take responsibility for your own decisions.
- Ideally, you will possess an accounting qualification – ACA, ACMA or ACCA.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded, profitable and growing business and play a key role in their ongoing success.
Flexibility: 1.5 – 2 days per week, blend of office based and remote working
Location: Central London
Salary: £50k - £60k FTE