Sales Development Representative - Homeworking options available
Are you looking for a role within a vibrant and inclusive Inside Sales team? We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team. This role has the option to be fully remote anywhere in the UK, or if you are based in and around London then you’re welcome to work at our outstanding offices on the Olympic Park in Stratford.
About the role
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting a high performing, highly productive and positive culture for acquiring new customers by generating qualified appointments in line with business objectives. Specific responsibilities include:
- Having effective conversations with new prospects and existing customers and generating appointments which will lead to sales of Quadient’s products and services.
- Building strong relationships with all salespeople to ensure the appointments are converted into sales. This will be carried out through a consultative approach and gaining a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Maintaining a positive and flexible attitude and deliver the required quality of appointments and exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
- You’ll ideally have at least 6 months experience working in a similar role, but we are willing to forego this for someone with the right attitude and passion to deliver
- You are passionate, hungry for success and driven by hitting goals
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a contagious, positive outlook and always look out for others within the team
- You’re a natural relationship builder, able to strike up a conversation with anyone
For thousands of customers around the world, Quadient is the driving force behind providing meaningful customer experiences, helping our customers create personalized interactions and make meaningful connections. We simplify the connections between people and what matters.
We’re a community of individuals with different points of view who enjoy opportunities to share our skills and ideas. We genuinely value people who will articulate their perspectives while respecting those of others. We value diversity, so here, you will find no limits to your professional growth. We will welcome you into the stimulating process of exchanging ideas for personal and professional growth.
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application