CH HR Service Transition Manager-Secondment, Open to flexible working
Are you looking for an HR role that will drive the implementation of HR Service transition globally ? If so, this role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
Your role will be vital in supporting HR Separation for Consumer Healthcare, ensuring that the end to end HR service is transitioned seamlessly to the stand alone CH company, whilst allowing support for all business priorities to continue through the duration of the change happening within HR. The role will be part of the HR Separation Team and work in partnership with the People Separation Team as well as HR Transformation. You will drive the implementation of HR Service transition globally.
This 12 month secondment within the Consumer Healthcare HR Separation project team will provide you with experience in the separation and stand up of the HR function in the standalone Consumer Healthcare company, with a global remit focussing on the end to end delivery of HR through change. If you have experience across multiple areas of the HR model and a combination of local and regional/global HR Service with excellent execution skills, stakeholder management and proven project delivery across a matrixed environment then this may be an opportunity to explore.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Ensure the execution of HR service transition from GSK to the new CH company.
- Deliver HR Service Cutover planning and operationalisation across the 3 circle HR model, in partnership with the HR Separation team
- Act as a key contact and escalation point for CH regional and local HR regarding HR Transition activities
- Understand and articulate process changes to ways of working for HR
- Use insights from HR Transformation data trends to ensure smooth execution of HR Transition to CH company
- Coordinate multiple workstreams of activity within HR, to ensure clear transition plan and support risk management
- Manage complex stakeholder landscape for smooth transition and spin plan including consultants, third party vendors across multiple geographies
- Monitor and track transition milestones and escalate risks where necessary to the global HR Separation team.
- Ability to navigate and influence in a complex and political environment
- Demonstrate drive and resilience
- Pace setting and agility demonstrated through project execution
- Questioning & Challenging
- Holding a One HR, Enterprise mindset
- Track, monitor and provide status of HR Transition to HR Separation Team
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors degre
- 3 years of HR experience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Broad knowledge of HR and experience across at least 2 of the 3 areas of HR and within multiple regions/geographies within GSK.
- Operated within both a generalist and specialist capacity within HR
- Ability to think strategically while able to focus on detailed execution
- Demonstrates a good track record of partnering directly with senior HR & business leaders; translating business and HR objectives into high quality HR solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a complex matrix structure to deliver change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish credibility in short time frame
- Can work with ambiguity and takes the 80/20 approach when needed
- Effective to deliver in a tight timeframe, finite resource and uncertainty
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.