Director, Payer Proposition, Open to flexible working
This is an exciting opportunity to join GSK as a Director, Payer Proposition. You would be reporting into the Head of Payer Strategy . The role will Lead the development and implementation of GSK's Respiratory Proposition and Commercial Deal to increase access and drive top and bottom line growth.
- Work as the interface of Payer Strategy Team, Commercial, Medical and CGA to develop GSK's Respiratory Proposition
- Enterprise leadership role within UK business to develop GSK's commercial ability to remain competitive within the respiratory market and maximise current evidence & portfolio heritage
- Optimise delivery of commercial propositions to NHS organisations through an omni-channel approach, and support scaling of best practice and capability development
- Work relevant stakeholders (inc. GRF / medical / legal / multichannel) to ensure that payer propositions are integrated into the Respiratory Operational Plan and maximise the opportunities within the digital channel
- Support execution though accountability for proactive management of risk and compliance associated with payer propositions & commercial deals
- Develop GSK's thinking about how solutions/services can complement payer propositions in a way that is compliant with all appropriate governance frameworks
- Contributes to broader UK Pharma culture and business strategies as a member of the Payer Strategy Team.
- Support 'critical issues management' plans across the non-promotional solutions/services, working with head office and field-based directors to 'diagnose', plan and implement necessary actions
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Approx. 10 years Healthcare Professional / Market Access marketing experience with a demonstrated record of modern marketing execution, launches, business plan development including calculation and controlling budget, and/or classical marketing training.
- Experience in developing & executing market access marketing strategies and skilled in developing innovate solutions to secure patient access.
- Understanding of the NHS long term plan and NHS funding flows.
- Proven people management experience.
- A deep appreciation for detail and executional excellence. You will be insights-driven and excited to roll-up your sleeves to deliver exceptional quality at speed.
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- A prior understanding and work experience within respiratory
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
GSK Pharmaceuticals -Our Pharmaceuticals business offers a unique portfolio of medicines, including a broad range of innovative and established brands. Both globally and in Belgium, we are currently primarily focused on developing new medicines in the respiratory, HIV/infectious diseases, oncology and immuno-inflammation areas, while also continuously exploring other fields through discovery research. Working in our BeNeLux branch, you would be joining a driven team of over 200 people that is also well embedded within GSK's global network.
Patient-focused Research and Development (R&D) is the heart of our business. GSK has a strong history and expertise in vaccines, and we are staying at the forefront of innovation in this field.
For many years, vaccines have been used mainly to prevent diseases caused by infections, mostly in infants and children. Today, we are focused on developing vaccines for all stages of life, and we believe vaccines can also be used successfully to treat diseases and be therapeutic.
These innovation trends have a strong impact on what we do in Research and Development. We take the best science, with the most impactful technologies and combine it with our GSK culture. Next to our existing portfolio of prophylactic vaccines and moving into the field of therapeutic vaccines, our R&D programme focuses on vaccines for diseases such as RSV, COPD and Meningitis. Another part of R&D targets diseases particularly prevalent in the developing world, including the World Health Organisation's priority diseases - tuberculosis and malaria.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
We provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
THIS IS A UK BASED OPPORTUNITY, BUT WOULD CONSIDER APPLICATIONS FROM ACROSS EUROPE
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.