Marketing Strategy and Communications/Product Marketing – EMEA, APAC - Global Asset Management
Marketing Strategy and Communications/Product Marketing – EMEA, APAC
Global Asset Management, Real Estate, London. Full time / Hybrid Working (office/home based)
- Develop and execute strategic marketing initiatives for investment products and capabilities in Europe and APAC, directed at institutional investor audience. Reports to Head of Marketing and Strategy Communications.
- Develop a strong understanding of the product offering and capabilities. Build relationships with senior leaders, business development, portfolio management, investor services to establish and execute regional marketing priorities.
- Define marketing and content strategy, enhance core marketing materials.
- Partner with Advertising, Brand and Global Communications teams to drive and support key initiatives. Collaborate with marketing team to ensure consistency and execute distribution strategies
- Knowledge of real estate, private funds or other alternative asset class, familiarity working with institutional clients and across EMEA and APAC region. Aptitude to learn quickly to understand investment capabilities, themes and opportunities.
- Strong writing and editing skills across multiple mediums.
- 10+ years marketing strategy or marketing communications experience and 15+ years overall marketing experience
Base salary c £100K