Finance Associate Director, Commodities & Global Markets, Investment Banking, 4 or 5 days/week, flex
A newly created Associate Director level role in a global investment bank, managing a small team across London and Dublin incorporating legal entity, financial statements, regulatory reporting, management reporting and financial control deliverables.
Reporting to the Finance EMEA Regional Lead for Commodities and Global Markets, working with senior leaders and key stakeholder in Commodities and Global Markets, Risk, Finance, Tax and Treasury.
The role includes
- Legal entity management and control, financial planning and analysis, financial control.
- Collaboration with the Financial Management Group teams to support their reporting. Review and approval of new business activities.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory, legal and tax developments on regulated entities. Advise business on balance sheet or P&L impact of new products within regulated entities
- Strong knowledge of derivatives and financial products preferably in commodities or trading businesses, 10-15 years’ experience in financial markets.
- Prior experience in Audit, Financial Reporting, Regulatory Reporting and Financial Control preferred.
- Proven people leader.
4 or 5 days a week, hybrid working model (office / remote)
£125K+ basic plus bonus and bens