Head of Tax Advantaged Products, Investment Management, Global Wealth Manager, London or Cirencester
- Oversee and manage the manager research process for tax advantaged (EIS/VCT/BR) strategies,
- manage team of investment analysts who monitor and analyse tax advantaged strategies to ensure they meet expectations quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Maintain an approved list of external managers in EIS/VCT/BR strategies.
- Enhance manager research and monitoring processes. Present at senior investment governance committees, present to partners and attend meetings with HNWIs where required, lead relationships with existing and prospective fund managers
- Very strong technical knowledge of EIS/VCT/BR markets and investment process used by managers. Understanding of how to manage liquidity risk.
- Capability to make clear investment recommendations and take accountability for performance of fund managers.
- Ability to manage a team
- The ideal candidate will have: previous experience of tax advantaged manager research/oversight role in investment management or consulting; experience conducting fund manager research and making recommendations relating to selection and appraisal of external managers investing in venture capital and unquoted companies; proven understanding of tax advantaged markets.
- Preferred IMC or progression with CFA exams, and experience of Aladdin/Factset/Bloomberg.
London or Cirencester, 4 days/week or full time, hybrid working (office/remote)