Head of Liquid Alternatives, Investment Management Global Wealth Manager, London or Cirencester
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Responsible for manager research process – maintain an approved list of liquid alternative managers, make recommendations to the Investment Committee for manager selection, change decisions and blending of managers.
- Monitor and analyse Liquid alternative funds to ensure they meet expectations quantitatively and qualitatively
- Enhance manager research and monitoring processes. Present at senior investment governance committees, present to partners and attend meetings with HNWIs where required, lead relationships with existing and prospective fund managers
- Strong technical knowledge of Liquid Alternative markets and investment process used by active managers. Proven understanding of a broad range of asset classes and investment styles with a focus on Liquid Alternatives.
- Capability to make clear investment recommendations and take accountability for performance of Liquid Alternative managers
- The ideal candidate will have: previous experience in a similar manager research/oversight role in investment management or consulting; experience conducting fund manager research and making recommendations relating to selection and appraisal of external managers; experience in portfolio construction and monitoring
- Preferred IMC or progression with CFA exams, and experience of Aladdin/Factset/Bloomberg.
London or Cirencester. Full/Part time, hybrid working (open to 3 or 4 days/week)