Social Media and Business Development Assistant - Part time / Remote working
Hours: Flexible (25 – 30 hours per week)
Position Type: Freelance / Possible Employment
Location: Remote based
Closing date: 16/06/2021
We are an Award Winning Company Secretarial firm made up of 17 team members and an office just off London’s Fleet Street. Our company operates in a serious and complex industry and therefore social media engagement is perhaps more challenging than other sectors, so we are looking for someone with experience in this area to help us manage and execute our social media strategy .
Working closely to support the Head of Business Development on a wide range of related activities, the Assistant shall be expected to develop and maintain the Company’s social media presence, as well as manage the Company’s Google my Business account. The successful applicant shall also be expected to help drive new initiatives to increase followers and audience engagement.
Assisted by an in-house content editor and marketing agency, the successful candidate shall be expected to ensure consistency with the Company’s tone of voice and branding. Our social media has the potential to be something great, because we are a company that wants to stay ahead and embrace all it has to offer – we just need someone with the expertise on board to help make it happen!
Outside of social media management, the person in this role shall also be expected to assist with a wide variety of business development tasks such as the managing of new business enquiries via HubSpot, drafting client proposals, assist with account management reviews and providing support for new business initiatives.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years practicing Social Media marketing experience (legal professional services experience would be advantageous)
- Evidence of attracting, engaging and retaining social media audience
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active
- Logical thinker and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal English
- High attention to detail, conscientious and diligent
- Enjoys research and getting under the skin of an industry
- Reliable – ability to work to deadlines
- Flexible in approach – willingness to adapt
- Confident in presenting and speaking with Senior Executives
At Bridgehouse we consider soft skills to be just as important as technical ones (if not more so!), and therefore you will find a warm welcome from us all.
Our Social Media and Business Development Assistant has the potential to carve out a great career, and this newly created position provides real opportunity for the right person to play a key role in the expansion of Bridgehouse.
Please send your CV, Cover Letter and examples of previous work via the Application method below