HR - Organisation Effectiveness Manager, Part-Time - 4 days per week
Purpose of role
The GBI HR Team of 14 is based in the Grosvenor offices in Mayfair, London and reports to the GBI HR Director. The team supports the Grosvenor Britain and Ireland (GBI) Executive Team and Senior Leadership Team to deliver the People and Culture strategy, a key underpin of the business strategy. The HR team is responsible for all of GBI’s people related activity including strategy development, learning, resourcing, remuneration, engagement, as well as driving performance and organisational culture/effectiveness.
We currently have an opportunity for an Organisation Effectiveness Manager to join the team on a part-time (4 days per week) basis. The successful candidate will support the Head of Organisational Effectiveness with the development and implementation of key action plan activity in line with GBI’s broader People and Culture Strategy.
Please note that this is a part-time, 4 days per week, role.
- People and Culture Strategy: Be an ambassador and advocate for diversity, inclusion and high performance – the 3 pillars of the People and Culture strategy
- Insight: Provide insight into best practice in organisational effectiveness – performance management, Diversity and Inclusion, employee engagement and culture change. Proactively share ideas, best practice intelligence and external market trends with the wider HR Team and to inform strategy and activity. Horizon scanning and development of key relationships with external partners and advisors.
- Business Partnering: Build relationships with, and support, the HR Business Partners and wider business to effectively implement and embed organisation effectiveness initiatives
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives: Active participation and support with D&I (and other) initiatives and action plans such as the Wellbeing plan, Culture Network Steering Group, Belonging and Inclusion, Reverse Mentoring and Speak Up (anti-bullying) programmes
- Pulse Survey: Lead on the biannual employee Pulse Survey process – lead on approach, areas of focus, action planning and question design. Analyse results and trends, create reports for Executive and team review and collaborate with HR, Internal Communications and the Executive on key themes and actions
- Analysis: Ongoing review and analysis of data, statistics, and results to identify trends and areas of focus. Work with the Head of Organisational Effectiveness to develop action plans and projects to address any areas of concern
- Social Mobility and Next-Gen: – Support on delivery of the Action Plan. Lead on work experience scheme(s) format and delivery. More broadly, data analysis to inform progression and provide recommendations for further action. Develop and effectively manage relationships with relevant external partners/groups and organisations
- Previous relevant experience of creating and implementing HR projects essential – particularly within diversity and inclusion, employee engagement and/or change management, behavioural change
- Strong business acumen. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate an ability to understand business drivers and strategy and an understanding of how HR can add value.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Good numerical and analytical skills. Able to communicate key messages with clarity and brevity
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills. Able to create and deliver content clearly, effectively and inspirationally
- Project management skills – able to plan and deliver programmes/initiatives in a timely and effective manner
- An organisational psychology background, qualification or experience would be desirable, but is not essential
- Qualification in relevant psychometric tools and assessments would be desirable, but is not essential
- Prepared to champion our drive for sustainability within the broader business and the HR team
- Values driven – an exemplar who will uphold and model our values of trust, respect and integrity
At Grosvenor, we seek to recruit and develop people who share our values – Integrity, Respect and Trust – and have the skills and ambition to help us implement our strategy.
For more information on the role and to make your application please click the apply button