HR - Interim Reward & Benefits Manager, Part Time - 4 days per week
This part time, maternity cover role is a mix of reward business partnering (with the Grosvenor Britain and Ireland (“GBI”) Operating Company) and reward operations for Grosvenor Estate Management Limited (“GEML”) (the employing entity of London based staff) along with ad-hoc reward / benefits support for other parts of the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative, high-performing HR community that encourages innovation in all we do. There will be the opportunity to learn and develop skills and have exposure in all aspects of all-employee and senior reward from a total reward perspective. The candidate will also have proximity to decision making and the ability to guide and influence incentive/benefit package design (depending on experience) through a collegiate approach to working between senior management, HR and Finance.
Please note that this is a part-time (4 days a week), fixed term contract role, to cover a period of maternity leave within the team.
- Business Partnering: The business partnering aspect of the role involves supporting the GBI HR Director and team of HR Business Partners to deliver appropriate reward and benefits policies and programs to support the business goals of GBI.
- Reward Operations: The reward operations part of the role involves ensuring that process and specialist operational aspects of reward in the UK (such as pay reviews) are delivered in an accurate and timely manner. There is a focus on process efficiencies and data integrity through the use of the Workday tool and a more streamlined HR service structure. There will be support from a Centre of Expertise. The role also owns the relationships with our benefit broker and key benefit providers to ensure smooth transactional running of our benefits provision for employees.
There are no direct reports, and as an individual contributor, the role will rely on establishing good relationships and stakeholder management to get things done and will also require a significant amount of hands-on activity.
Key areas of responsibility for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Providing full support for GBI reward requirements including drafting (in an accurate and timely way) Executive and Remuneration Committee papers, recommendations for merit and benefit policies, leading reward consistency meetings, owning the development of calibration models and job benchmarking as well as ad hoc support as needed.
- Owning and project managing the pay review process (starting with the calibration of annual performance ratings), providing support, training and manager guides and owning the production of letters and relevant documentation.
- Providing support (as needed) for audit purposes including completing annual director emoluments process.
- Owning forecasting with the Finance team for annual bonuses and long term incentives. Assisting with annual reward processes such as LTIP deferrals and STIP deferrals.
- Management of benefits (e.g. healthcare, critical illness, gym offering etc.) including contract management to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and compliance, being the key contact for suppliers, owning renewal processes as required and promotion of benefits to employees (e.g. via Benefit fairs, promotion campaigns etc.)
- Accountability for delivering the annual P11d, P60 and PSA processes
We envisage that this role would suit candidates with significant reward and benefits management experience and exposure to reward business partnering who can hit the ground running. Payroll and tax reporting experience would be beneficial.
Key requirements are:
- Exposure to reward shared services model where processing and operations are organised to provide efficient services to the business
- Experience of project management, planning and facilitating the achievement of milestones and deadlines relating to the annual performance and reward review cycle
- Experience of preparing reports, documents and papers for Executive Committees and appetite to develop into supporting HR Director’s input to Remuneration Committee
- Has experience of benchmarking – both job matching and data provision as well as analysis of the results back to the business
- Has experience of developing and managing benefits policies and procedures including buy and sell holiday and wellness programs
- Knowledge of tools and systems to produce sophisticated analysis
- Knowledge of Workday would be a plus
- Payroll and tax reporting knowledge would be helpful
- Relevant professional qualification preferred, but not essential depending on experience.
- Analytical, financially minded, able to carry out modelling and analysis across a range of topics
At Grosvenor, we seek to recruit and develop people who share our values – Integrity, Respect and Trust – and have the skills and ambition to help us implement our strategy.
At Grosvenor we value diversity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health and well-being of all our people. If you need assistance or reasonable adjustments due to a disability, please provide details along with your application
For further information on this role and to make an application please click the apply button