Regional Director - open to flexible working
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Freelance/self employed
Do you have an entrepreneurial itch, love HR and have a passion for sales?
Enjoy the flexibility of self-employment, without the financial outlay of a franchise or start up, working with a fast growing, fun-loving and ambitious business, where our values are key to everything we do. Work to the beat of your own drum! You will determine the ‘how and when’ you want to work to meet targets and successfully grow this region.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced, entrepreneurial, director- calibre individual, with a passion for working with mid-tier businesses and understanding the value that great HR can add. You will have an existing business network across London, to lead and further develop the already established London region for the UK’s leading provider of part-time People Directors to growing SME businesses with £5m - £100m turnover.
Who are You?
You may have successfully run your own business in the past or perhaps you have handed over the reins and are now looking for your next opportunity. Perhaps you are returning to work after a short career break? You may have grown tired of the corporate world and want to spread your wings!
Regional Directors must possess a passion for the hunt and making it rain! We are looking for high achievers who love people and sales, finding leads, hitting and over-achieving targets as well as developing lasting relationships with clients! You will be a consultative sales-focused leader and entrepreneur who understands that people are the key to business success.
Your future earnings are uncapped and only limited by your professional aspirations, with a realistic estimation of £100k+ earnings per annum after 3 years.
Earnings stated are achievable over time with commission.
And you’re not on your own, you will have the autonomy and freedom to achieve results with all the marketing and operational support expected from a thriving national company. You will also work closely alongside our other Regional Director for London in a collaborative and friendly environment.
- Create new business prospects through proactive networking and relationship building with new / existing partners and business contacts
- Follow up new business prospects (referrals / inbound enquiries) and win new clients
- Account manage the portfolio of clients as the region grows to ensure long term client retention
- Support, motivate and engage the team of circa 15 People Directors delivering the service to clients in London
- Full accountability for growing the region
- Give your time and knowledge graciously and generously to both your team and the other Regional Directors
- Able to attend breakfast meetings and evening events
Skills & experience
- A strong consultative sales person, ideally with a ‘People’ background, balanced with a natural ability to lead teams and nurture and build relationships
- Entrepreneurial non-corporate individual seeking the freedom to work autonomously
- Ability to sell by understanding client people needs and proposing appropriate solutions
- Proven track record of relationship selling and lead generation
- Experience of working with and selling to owners / MD’s of mid-sized businesses
- Existing network of business owners would be beneficial
You’ll be a local, or at least an adopted local in the region, with a great network and a ‘black book’ of outstanding individuals and businesses in the region, who’s interested in this opportunity for the right reasons.
Flexibility, choice and earnings from day one
Our income share partnership allows you to work flexibly around your existing commitments, on a self-employed basis, with a funding of £3,000 per month, available for the first 6 months, to support the growth and management of the region.
Frequent travel across the whole of London will be required to make this role successful with admin time as home based.
This is a proven, successful model with People Puzzles currently supporting 7 highly successful Regional Directors.
We are a fast growing, fun-loving and ambitious business, where our values are key to everything we do. Want to know more –apply now!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS:
All candidates must go through our rigorous recruitment process. Please do not send applications directly to People Puzzles. For any candidate to be considered you will need to go through the normal application process. Please note, we receive hundreds of applications, so it is not humanly possible to speak to each applicant which is why we endeavour to provide all the information you need during the application process. Candidates must live within a reasonable commuting distance of the areas named above.
Our promise to you:
- All applications are thoroughly screened by our senior management team and not by robots. Our senior management team (time allowing!) review applications on a fortnightly basis
- We never reject an application based solely on the result of the psychometric profile
- We aim to respond to you within two weeks but sometimes this is just not possible
- We review all applications before shortlisting or rejecting any; this means the process is quite lengthy
- We take confidentiality very seriously and your personal data is kept strictly for the purposes of your application. A copy of our job applicant notice and GDPR statement is available upon request.