Senior Tech Product Manager - CCC & SC Optimisation, Open to flexible working
The Senior Tech Product Manager CCC & Supply Chain Optimisation is accountable for working with product teams to mobilise the vision, strategy and roadmap for tech products supporting the Core Commercial Cycle (CCC) otherwise known as Sales &Operations Planning (S&OP) and End to End Supply Chain Optimisation within Pharma Supply Chain Tech.
You will ensure that all work performed is focused on Value, Flow & Quality, as well as partnering with the Business Owners to collectively ensure the lifecycle of tech products are effectively managed and prioritised.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career.
Responsibilities include some of the following:
- Moving to an increasingly digital and customer-centric environment - e.g. automation and digitisation of CCC processes and using internal and external digital services and data
- Selecting and maturing Supply Chain Optimisation tools to deliver business value across the End to End Supply Chain with a key focus on New Product Introduction and Network and Inventory Optimisation
- Use of Cognitive Automation platforms to exploit recommendations and predictions to autonomously execute decisions in real time
- Creating tech Product Strategies and Roadmaps, interpreting business strategies and goals into technical product visions, strategies, roadmaps
- Understand problems and opportunities faced by the product customers to elicit potential value opportunities, crafting value cases for the product and maintaining a tech product backlog
- Working with and leading product teams, developing new tech solutions, delivering through agile experimentation and taking products to industrialisation
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Batchelor's degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience in leading the automation of Core Commercial Cycle (S&OP) products and processes
- Knowledge and experience of discovering, evaluating and selecting appropriate application packages and platforms for commercial enterprise use
- Inquisitive and active awareness in the potential of Artificial Intelligence, with a particular focus on Cognitive Automation and Decision, Machine Learning technologies
- Experience in using Data & Analytics solutions to deliver customer-centric business value
- Commissioning and driving solutions using Agile principles
- Experience and delivery of Software as a Service Solutions
- Experience in Supply Chain business processes delivered in global and regulated environments
The role demands critical and design thinking, active listening and empathy, emotional intelligence, story-telling and articulation, great presentation skills, effective leadership management, diplomacy and influencing, tenacity and a deep understanding of the business context, together with a passion for generating value through the delivery of digital and tech solutions.
Interested in Joining the Team?
Please apply via our online portal providing your CV and Cover Letter.
Please ensure you apply before the 5th June 2021 to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.